World Vision Bangladesh Job Circular 2018 has been published in online job portal and to found in this website. Good news is that, in recent times the World Vision Bangladesh published new job circular for hiring to new job holder. If you are interested World Vision Bangladesh jobs 2018, here to see and check the job full requirements such as job position, educational qualification, applying procedure, job circular image, application procedure and more.
We know that, every job, maintains some submission procedure, same this job, here we below our already mentioning major information with job circular image, just check out, hope you must easily understand all of the requirements. So, let check and get ready for World Vision Bangladesh Job Circular 2018. Apply Now!!
Post Title: Sub-District Coordinator
Published on: 12 Nov,2018
Application Deadline 24 November, 2018
|No of Vacancy||:||01||Base Location||:||Jamalpur District|
|Job Nature||:||Full-time||Experience||:||At least 4 year(s)|
|Application Deadline||:||24 November, 2018||Salary||:||Negotiable|
- This position’s purpose is to ensure overall implementation of activities at the sub district level and coordinate with Upazila administration on a regular basis.
- The role will work closely with the community in delivering nutrition sensitive agricultural value chain development and share reports in a timely manner.
- This position is also responsible for ensuring monitoring & evaluation, networking and coordination, communications with sub district government agricultural contact; capacity building for project staff in delivering nutrition sensitive agriculture; production, consumption & utilization of nutritious foods and supplements; gender relations and women’s empowerment; and strengthening the capacity of smallholder farmers.
- This position requires frequent field visits, confidence on writing qualitative reports, practical use of PLA tools and techniques.
- Improve productivity and income of nutrition sensitive agriculture (NSA) value chains through enhancements to production, consumption, gender relations, and knowledge sharing on NSA for smallholder farmers and their households.
- Provide overall project management for Upazila Sub-District, ensuring effective implementation, resolving challenges, and offering timely updates and reports to the core project team.
- Ensure participatory monitoring and evaluation system and Manage Upazila team and build their capacity.
- Networking and linkage with consortium members, local government, WV regional office and WV
About this Project:
- This is a 5-year USD 4.75 million project funded by ANCP. This project aims to improve nutrition of 35,000 smallholder male and female farmers and their households (HHs) in Jamalpur district, North Bangladesh. Adopting a nutrition sensitive agriculture (NSA) approach, it aims to improve nutrition through multiple pathways.
- Essential: Bachelor degree preferably in Social Sciences, Social Work or relevant field.
- Desirable: Master degree in Social Sciences, Social Work or relevant field.
- Skills Required: Gender/Agriculture/Disaster Management.
- Age at least 30 years
- Strong organizational and management skills, with proven track record of managing people.
- Strong problem solving, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good knowledge and skills in forecasting and budgeting.
- Strong facilitation skills.
- Proven management and leadership ability.
- Advocacy, partnering and networking skills.
- Effective communication, Decision making and conflict resolution skills.
- Knowledge on resource acquisition, project monitoring, quality and able to write report.
- Ability to work under stressful condition and adaptive to local culture and situation.
- Competent in using MS Word, MS Excel and PowerPoint presentation.
- People management experience.
Other Benefits: As Company Policy
Jobs Source: online
World Vision Bangladesh
Dhaka – 1213, P.O. Box: 9071
Please don’t send hard copy CV.
‘Being a child – focused organization, World Vision has the responsibility to ensure safety & protection of the children while they come in contact with the staff; accordingly all the recruits will go through specific checks and compliance procedures in accordance to its Child Protection Policy. Persons with a history of child rights and child protection violation are discouraged to apply.’
Women are highly encouraged to apply.