Save the Children Job Circular 2018 has been published in online job portal and to found in this website. Good news is that, in recent times the Save the Children published new job circular for hiring to new job holder. If you are interested Save the Children jobs 2018, here to see and check the job full requirements such as job position, educational qualification, applying procedure, job circular image, application procedure and more.
We know that, every job, maintains some submission procedure, same this job, here we below our already mentioning major information with job circular image, just check out, hope you must easily understand all of the requirements. So, let check and get ready for Save the Children Job Circular 2018. Apply Now!!
Post Title: See the circular
Published on: 20 Aug, 2018
Application Deadline: Sep 08, 2018
- The Deputy Manager MEAL (Accountability) will lead the Accountability sub-team, which sits within the MEAL team under the Programme Development and Quality (PDQ) Department. This position will primarily be responsible to ensure the Rohingya Response’s (RR) accountability system is comprehensive, accessible to all, and effective in ensuring feedback from children and communities informs design and implementation of our activities, thus building a culture of openness, transparency, learning and continual improvement. This includes; oversight and quality assurance of the accountability database; leading on the analysis of and coordinating responses to feedback and complaints and closing the feedback loop on an individual /community basis (as relevant); production of the weekly Accountability Report; management of the Accountability sub-team (which sits within the broader MEAL team); and Provision of technical support and capacity building on Accountability to SCI colleagues and partner staff.
- Our accountability system is informed by our organizational commitment to the Core Humanitarian Standard (particularly CHS 4 and CHS, which relate to information sharing, feedback and complaints) and covers information sharing with children and communities and a variety of mechanisms to collect and respond to feedback and complaints, including a toll-free hotline, helpdesks, voice recorders, and incorporation into regular monitoring activities, such as post-distribution monitoring and exit interviews, and the mandate of all frontline staff.
- A relevant degree-level qualification (ideally postgraduate level)
At least 5 year(s)
- At least five (5) years’ experience of working in the development/humanitarian sector (experience of operating in humanitarian contexts is desirable)
- Experience of designing and implementing accountability systems, including Complaints Feedback and Response mechanisms(CFRMs) and ideally including child-friendly accountability systems
- Experience of conducting and quality assuring data collection, processing and analysis (both quantitative and qualitative)
- Ability to produce clear, analytical, user-friendly reports and other outputs
- Experience of managing and developing the capacity of staff
- Experience of designing and delivering training
- Ability to use MS Office applications, digital data collection tools (e.g. Kobo/Survey CTO) and infographics software
- Fluency in Bengali and ability to communicate effectively in English (spoken and written); ability to communicate in Chatgaya is an asset
- Knowledge of the Core Humanitarian Standard and Child Safeguarding
- Commitment to Save the Children values.
- Problem solving and decision making,
- Applying technical and professional expertise,
- Working effectively with others,
- Communicating with impact,
- Leading and inspiring others
House No. CWN (A) 35, Road No. 43 Gulshan – 2, Dhaka -1212 Bangladesh.
Send your CV to email@example.com
Please apply using a cover letter and up-to-date CV as a single document. Please ensure that your covering letter addresses all points in the person specification. Please also include details of your current remuneration and salary expectations.
We need to keep children safe so our selection process reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
If you are interested, send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
(You must mention the position title at subject line of your email)
Only short listed candidates will be invited for interview
see the circular