People in Need Job Circular 2018 has been published in online job portal and to found in this website. Good news is that, in recent times the People in Need published new job circular for hiring to new job holder. If you are interested People in Need jobs 2018, here to see and check the job full requirements such as job position, educational qualification, applying procedure, job circular image, application procedure and more.
We know that, every job, maintains some submission procedure, same this job, here we below our already mentioning major information with job circular image, just check out, hope you must easily understand all of the requirements. So, let check and get ready forPeople in Need Job Circular 2018. Apply Now!!
Post Title: Field Officer
Published on: 19 Nov,2018
Application Deadline 3rd December 2018.
- Provide cultural consultation and facilitation to PIN staff; assist with modifications of training materials to fit Rohingya cultural context;
- Facilitate and provide interpretation during group discussions with Rohingya refugee camp residents and host communities;
- Assist with qualitative assessments (focus group discussions, key informant interviews), interpreting and providing cultural facilitation;
- Mobilize community members for discussions and orientations;
- Develop and maintain a network of interlocutors (community leaders, authorities, other humanitarian organizations);
- Convert written documents from English into Bengali (Chittagonian dialect) or Rohingya language;
- Contribute to the understanding and analysis of the security, socio-economic, cultural and political environment relevant to PIN and share any relevant information and changes in the situation with relevant colleagues;
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor Degree preferred, preferably in Social Sciences or relevant discipline.
- At least one year’s work experience preferred in project implementation at the community level, preferably in protection or research.
- Must speak and fluent English, Bangla (Chittagonian) and Rohingya dialect;
- Demonstrates respect for and understanding of local communities, must understand and practice confidentiality;
- Good verbal and written communication skills;
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Ability to write and speak English
- Working experience on similar position preferred
- Highly motivated and committed
- Competitive salary according to salary scale
- Work in an international team
- On the job training and mentoring and possibility to grow
Other Benefits: As Company Policy
Jobs Source: online
People in Need
Interested candidates please submit your application through the following link:
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Only shortlisted candidates will be informed about the status of their application.
Somaj Seba is promising popular job circular and education portal website in Bangladesh. Our main aim to help jobless people who are fining the deserve job. We have been proving all types latest job circular news including weekly jobs newspaper in Bangladesh, all newspaper jobs today in Bangladesh, today newspaper jobs in Bangladesh / today new jobs in, daily newspaper jobs in Bangladesh, all bangla newspaper jobs in Bangladesh, jobs for university students in Bangladesh, public university jobs in bd, jobs of multinational company in Bangladesh, multinational company job vacancy in Bangladesh, international jobs in Dhaka, latest job news in Bangladesh, NGO job circular in Bangladesh 2018, preparation for bank jobs in Bangladesh, study for bank job in Bangladesh, written test for bank jobs in Bangladesh, government bank jobs in Bangladesh, private and public jobs in Bangladesh, private company job circular in Bangladesh, available government jobs in Bangladesh, government job advertisement in Bangladesh, government jobs in Bangladesh 2018, all bank jobs circular 2018, government jobs circular news, private jobs and international jobs information, career tips and tricks, public and jobs exam result and share faithful career build up resources etc. if you want to more thing please reply in comments box. Connect with us as a like Facebook page and join the Facebook group for getting time to time update news bulletin.