NOKIA Job Circular 2018 has been published in online job portal and to found in this website. Good news is that, in recent times the NOKIA published new job circular for hiring to new job holder. If you are interested NOKIA jobs 2018, here to see and check the job full requirements such as job position, educational qualification, applying procedure, job circular image, application procedure and more.
We know that, every job, maintains some submission procedure, same this job, here we below our already mentioning major information with job circular image, just check out, hope you must easily understand all of the requirements. So, let check and get ready for NOKIA Job Circular 2018. Apply Now!!
Post Title: Graduate Radio Engineer
Published on: 01 Dec, 2018
Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things.
Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
Nokia is an equal opportunity employer that is commited to diversity and inclusion.
At Nokia, employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Proactively plans and performs advanced technical activities requiring knowledge in multiple areas (4G and 5G Radio) or on a Radio system level to service the customer and brings expertise to customer site on need basis.
Main Responsibility area
- Good understanding for technical knowledge in WCDMA/LTE/5G area in customer projects.
- Plans and executes technical tasks requiring experience to perform Network and System Integration activities for different Radio elements.
- Apply academic learning to the workplace environment
- Participate in a project team to achieve work outcomes
- Provide reports, analysis and research on relevant issues as directed
- Undertake professional and personal development to complement on job learning
- Carry out duties in accordance with Nokia safety, environmental and quality policy, safety principles, corporate values and strategies.
- Provide maintenance support for equipment and applications
- Faults’ diagnostics and processing;
- Processing of Technical Queries, Fault Reports, emergency situations, install patches, implement corrections;
- Analysis and fault clearance of NE elements;
- Responsible for official procedures;
- Participation in installation & commissioning works and service extension projects;
- Analysis of problems, proposing / implementation of solutions and workarounds;
- SW updates and upgrades;
- Tracing of error scenarios;
- Symptoms collection in case of HW/SW problems;
- Support 3rd parties in case of HW upgrade or maintenance;
- Collecting requested evidence for higher level(s) of support.
- 1~3 years’ experience for telecommunication industry like WCDMA, LTE or 5G technology.
- Passion to be an expert in telecommunication area
- A degree in Engineering or relevant field
- Well-developed analytical and research skills
- Well-developed interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work as an effective team member
- Demonstrated awareness, knowledge and commitment to Occupational Health and Safety
- A commitment to professional learning and self-development
- The ability to interact effectively with people of a different culture.
- Fluent verbal and written English skill.
- Korean language is mandatory for the position in Korea
Jobs Source: online