NASSA GROUP Job Circular 2018 has been published in online job portal and to found in this website. Good news is that, in recent times the NASSA GROUP published new job circular for hiring to new job holder. If you are interested NASSA GROUPjobs 2018, here to see and check the job full requirements such as job position, educational qualification, applying procedure, job circular image, application procedure and more.
We know that, every job, maintains some submission procedure, same this job, here we below our already mentioning major information with job circular image, just check out, hope you must easily understand all of the requirements. So, let check and get ready for NASSA GROUP Job Circular 2018. Apply Now!!
Post Title: Assistant Manager – HR
Published on: Sep 26, 2018
Application Deadline: Oct 4, 2018
- To perform with management to develop and implement human resource plans and procedures.
- To lead & coordinate all recruitment processes to ensure timely, optimal & quality hiring according to the group’s values and culture.
- To develop, implement and update competitive compensation and benefit plans to retain key and potential employees and selected crucial candidates.
- To prepare, update and implement HR Handbook on company information, policies, practices and functional description for the new comers and existing manpower.
- To lead the group’s employer brand – promote and represent the company image and culture to the applicants and candidates.
- To monitor the works for recruits after receiving the Management-approved Talent Hunt requisition from the respective department head.
- To create, maintain and update Management and respective department heads’-approved job descriptions and job specifications for the positions of the departments.
- To update and maintain the Management-approved organograms of the departments to have detailed information about the filled up, vacant and new positions.
- To prepare human resource based upon business needs and goals.
- To perform with management to develop and implement recruitment process and procedures.
- To follow up and control job posting, cv sorting and interview schedules and programs.
- To develop, maintain and follow up to implement new employees’ on-boarding program.
- To create learning and development culture through in-house training for building awareness regarding all processes, steps, policy, SOP and related issues of human resources.
- To design and develop a suitable performance management system including pros and cons of performance appraisal criteria, processes and methods.
- To formulate, update, maintain and implement Performance Appraisal method with necessary related functions.
- To develop methods to reduce poor performers and develop them as better performer.
- To create learning and development culture through in-house training for building awareness regarding all processes, steps, policy, SOP and related issues of Performance Management.
- BBA / MBA in HRM from any recognized university.
- Any additional course on PGDHRM will get preference.
Employment Status: Full-time
- 5 to 7 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
General HR, Recruitment & Selection, Training & Development, Performance & Career Management
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Gender: Only males are allowed to apply
Age: Age 30 to 40 years
Job Location: Dhaka
Other Benefits: As company Policy
Jobs Source: online
Address : 238, Tejgaon Industrial Area, Gulshan Link Road, Dhaka-1208
Web : www.nassagroup.org
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org