Mastercard Job Circular 2018 has been published in online job portal and to found in this website. Good news is that, in recent times the Mastercard published new job circular for hiring to new job holder. If you are interested Mastercard jobs 2018, here to see and check the job full requirements such as job position, educational qualification, applying procedure, job circular image, application procedure and more.
We know that, every job, maintains some submission procedure, same this job, here we below our already mentioning major information with job circular image, just check out, hope you must easily understand all of the requirements. So, let check and get ready for Mastercard Job Circular 2018. Apply Now!!
Post Title: Director, Account Management
Published on: 01 Dec, 2018
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
- This position (Director- Account Management) is part of the South Asia Business Development organization
- Reporting to the Country Manager, Bangladesh, this role offers the opportunity to manage all aspects of the MasterCard relationship with assigned customers in Bangladesh.
- The position requires a self-motivated, commercially pragmatic, business developer with strong relationship management and influencing skills. The incumbent will be required to partner with customer & MasterCard cross functional teams to create and implement impactful payments programs that maximize segment penetration & drive MasterCard and bank revenues.
- The ideal candidate will be one with strong execution focus and possess solid Card/ Payments industry experience, gained in Business Development /Product management. He/She will also be very comfortable dealing with technology.
- You may be the right candidate if you’re a self-motivated, strong on initiative, commercially pragmatic business developer with strong relationship management and influencing skills.
- This is an individual contributor (IC) position.
- Maintain primary responsibility for managing the relationship and profitability of target customers.
- Be responsible for all account management/business development activities for customer set.
- Design and execute strategic/tactical plans to enhance customer and MasterCard profitability.
- Develop strong working relationships with key influencers at customer banks and with MasterCard support teams.
- Work with MasterCard cross functional teams to identify new segment and product opportunities and develop bespoke propositions to maximize segment penetration.
- Leverage all MasterCard brand sponsorship properties, product/services to deliver exceptional customer value.
- Responsible for all administrative and operational issues for the target customer set.
- Manage & develop new and existing products; programs and services, as required.
- Perform market research and opportunity assessments on new concepts and ideas. Assess the viability of new products in support of market strategy.
- Recommends market strategy including pricing; introduction to market; profit planning; expense budgets; etc.
- Execute periodic deals with set of customers to protect Mastercard’s business for long & short term
- Take Ownership on any customer issue that requires engagement with Operations and Technology, Customer / Product Delivery, Franchise, etc.
- Signup new Customers for MasterCard in the assigned geography
All about You
- 10-12 years’ experience in Business Development/ Account/product management.
- Candidates with work experience in the Bangladesh Cards /payments domain preferred.
- Candidate must be able to integrate knowledge across disciplines (Sales, Product, Marketing, operations, and risk.
- Self-driven, organized, pro-active and spontaneous
- Able to multi-task
- Entrepreneurial and commercially focused
- Strong impact and influencing, negotiation skills
- Strong relationship, communication, presentation and marketing skills;
- Track record of performance on revenue and share growth
- Ability to thrive in an individual contributor role
- Work well in a small team leveraging colleagues’ skills
- Good in using analytic tools
MBA preferred from a renowned educational institution
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Jobs Source: online
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting.
Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.