National University under the 201819 academic 3-year Bachelor of Arts [BA (pass)], Bachelor of Social Science [B. SS (pass)], Bachelor of Science [BSE (pass)], Bachelor of Business Studies [BBS (Pass)], Bachelor of Music [B muaj (Pass)], Bachelor of Sports [B-Sports (Pass)] Notification issued for the increase in the admission deadline for the degree pass course. According to published notification, the primary application of the degree course for the degree pass will continue till 01 December.
Secondary / equivalent of 2014-2015-2016 and students who passed the Higher Secondary / Equivalent Examination in the year 2016-2017/2018 will get the opportunity to apply. Candidates interested in the National University admission website will be required to submit the application form by submitting the application fee of 250 / – (two hundred and fifty) in the concerned college on December 2.
Note that applicants do not have to take any admission test in the admission process of the graduate (pass) category. Based on the results of their SSC and HSC examinations, each merit list has been prepared for each college. Let’s know all the important information about admission
- Click this link to view and download the degree notice.
- Click this link to download the details of the admission guidelines.
- Click this link to see the pictorial guidelines to complete the application form.
- Click this link to fill out the application form.
- The deadline for completing the initial application form online is November 13 (4pm) to 01 December (12pm).
- Deadline for submission of application fee of 250 / – in college to the applicant’s signature at the prescribed primary application form printed from November 14 to December 2.
- 1st Date of publication of the list –
- II of the list (subject to empty seats), and the publication of the list of maigresana Date –
- Date of publication of the list of quota and maigresana –
- Application deadline for 1st release slip – to –
- Application deadline for second release slip – to –
- 1st Release Date of publication of the list slip –
- Release Date of publication of the list in the second slip –
- Class starting date: 12 December, 2018
- Candidates who have passed SSC / equivalent 2014/01/126 and HSC / equivalent year 2016/017/018 candidates from any branch of any education board will be able to apply.
- In the O-Level Examination 2014-2015-2016, at least four subjects with ‘B’ grades in at least three subjects, and at least one of the two subjects with ‘B’ grade in at least one subject in the 2016/017/018 exam, candidates can apply in this admission process However, all other conditions of the admission criteria for the candidates will be filled. All these students will have to contact Dean, graduate education school, National University directly.
- For the students of foreign certificates, if any of the recognized secondary and higher secondary level marks obtained by any Board recognized by them in Bangladesh , they can apply for admission. In order to apply for foreign certificate candidates, all conditions of admission guidelines will be met. All these students will have to contact Dean, graduate education school, National University directly.
- The applicant who has passed the Higher Secondary / Equivalent Examination has to fill the prescribed application form for that branch.
- Students who have passed the HSC examinations in the Higher Secondary Examination will have to fill the application form for the Humanities section.
- Under the National University, the students who are currently studying in the Bachelor (Honor), Graduate (Honor) Professional and Bachelor (Pass) Regular / Private Courses under the National University will not be admitted to the Graduate (Pass) category for the 2018-2019 academic year. However, admission of previous academic year will be admitted to the post-graduate class (pass) for the academic year 2018-2019.
- In the same or two different academic year, if any candidate is graduate (Honor), Bachelor (Honor) Professional and Bachelor (pass) Dual admission in regular / private course, both admission will be canceled.
Fill up and do the initial application form online
- Fill up the application form: The applicant must enter the information displayed in this link , roll number of Secondary and Higher Secondary / equivalent examination, Education Board and Passed Seven correctly.
- Determination of gender determination : At this stage, Male / Female will appear as per the data stored in the online applicant’s education board. If the applicant’s information is male in place of male, male or
female, instead of male, click to Change will be given the correct information.
- College Preference: If the applicant selects the name of any college as per his choice, then the name of the
affiliate courses of the 1st year Bachelor (pass) category in the college will be seen and the number of seats can be seen.
- Pachandakramah subject website- Select a college, according to the applicant’s information table in the college admission worthy (Eligible) and this is of course to be able to see the list of candidates from the list carefully to determine pachandakrama with its desired course. Courses will be allocated on merit according to this orientation order.
- Quota : Students willing to be admitted to the children / indigenous / disabled / disabled quota will be required to select the applicable quota for them at the specific place of the information table. In case of application for quota, original certificates issued by the appropriate authority should be. If a candidate is eligible for one or more quotes, then the
quota will be determined.
- Photo Addition: While completing the application, scan the recent color photographs of the candidate’s passport size and upload it. Image size 120? X150 pixels, Image type: jpg and maximum file size: 50KB
- Finalizing the form: By completing the table with the correct information and photograph, first click the submit application option
. At this stage, the roll number and zip code of the applicant will be displayed and the applicant must download the form [A4 (8.5 “× 11”) offset white paper].
- Application forms cancellation / defective picture change. Change of picture: If theapplicant wants to change his / her primary application form before canceling the application form related to the application form, then it will be required to apply the roll number and pin entry of the application form by going to the applicant ‘s login (Degree Pass) option. At this stage, the applicant has to go to the Form Cancel / Photo Change Option and click on the Click to Generate OTP option. During this time, the student gets One Time Password (OTP) via SMS in the personal mobile number mentioned in his application form. With this OTP entry, the candidate can cancel his application form and complete the application form again. To this end, the applicant has to add his personal mobile phone number with caution in the application form. However, it can not be canceled by the college to confirm the initial application form. Candidates can get the opportunity to change the picture only once.
- What is to be submitted with the forms and fees in the concerned college: The applicant will have to sign the initial application form printed on the application. With this application form, the certified copy of the Secondary and Higher Secondary / equivalent examination of thecandidates , attested copies of the registration card and the fees for the initial application fee, amounting to 250 rupees (two hundred and fifty taka) will be deposited in the college within the stipulated time. The second part of the primary application form will return the candidates with the signature and seal of the concerned college principal / designated teacher. All the candidates who decide on the college’s online application form will be able to know by SMS in their mobile number.
List of Essential and Compulsory Things
Children of freedom fighters / indigenous people / disabled people (should be recognized by the Directorate of Social Services) Quota related information and reserved seats:
Admission to the Ward quota
In the graduation process, the children, children and children of the teachers, officers and employees of the National University can apply in the quoted quota. In this quota, the applicant will have to collect certificates from the Registrar of the National University along with the proof of the certificate. Admission must be filled by all the conditions of admission to the admission. A maximum of 03 applicants in a college can be admitted to merit-based post quota and this seat will be considered as additional.
Results and merit list :
For each college, merit list will be prepared separately for the 1st year graduate (pass) class courses as per the schedule of candidates.
- The institution / college of the same two or more applicants to obtain results similar to the case of these applicants phases 1) 4th subject SSC and HSC examinations GPA of respectively 40% and 60%, ii) in
the SSC and HSC examinations of the total marks obtained respectively 40% And 60% 3) Even if the results obtained from two or more applicants are the same, then those who are under age will be given priority.
- Admission results gradually 1) Merit list 2) Merit list of second merit list and course change subject to zero seats; 3) Merit list of quota and course change; and 4) Merit list of release slip (more than once required) will be published.
Method of viewing admission results:
- The relevant colleges will be able to see their course course results using their User ID and Password.
- Students will login with the roll and PIN numbers received during the application for admission under this post
Or, by typing NU <space> ATDG <space> Roll No, send message to 16222.
Or, you can learn direct results from college.
Those things that will be available in the merit list
Login: Students who are on the merit list should go to this link and login with correct roll number and PIN code. In this case, the admission form will be displayed along with the name of the student, the allotted subject, the relevant college name and other information.
If you want to apply for a change in the course: If a student, who is on the merit list, wants to change his course, then there will be a check in the Yes / No to change the course of the application form.
Application Form Print : With the correct information, the application form will be displayed on the final admission application form by clicking on the application application on the application form. Two copies of that form will be printed on A4 (8.5 “× 11”) offset paper. You can print the form multiple times by roll number and zip code.
Submit the form to the concerned college: The applicant will have to sign the specific form of the admission form printed. With this application form, the applicants will have to submit the secondary and higher secondary / equivalent examination paper, attested copies of the registration card and admission registration fee (as per paragraph 11) within the stipulated time of the concerned college. A copy of the final admission application form will be returned to the college authority with the signature and seal of the Principal / Employed Teacher.
Course changes and karaniyah the vacant seat on the subject and medhaskorera korsabhittika college students on the basis of its course pachanakramera urdhbakra on the results of changes in the course online / SMS will be notified by. If the student changes the course, then the same procedure will be collected in the same process from the online online course and will be submitted to the concerned college. It is to be noted that if a student changes the course, his previous course admission will be canceled and his admission in the changed course will be ensured. However, if the course of any student does not change, its admission will be in the previous course. In case of course change, the student will not have to pay any fee.
Quota Results : Release the quota list before completing the release slip form. Those students who have already been admitted to the merit list and have been admitted in the courses offered in the same quota as well as those who have got allotted new courses in Kota, will be canceled if all the students want to be admitted in the courses allocated in quota.
The final admission will be given by the concerned university on the basis of SMS, the student will be given the SMS on the behalf of the National University if it is confirmed by changing the final admission / course of the students who have appeared in the merit list. Students will also be able to know by logging in online.
Subject to the application of the release slip and the details regarding the form fill in the form: Students who have not been placed on the merit list, the list of merit list is not included in the merit list; c) The admission is canceled, those students can apply for the release slip.
Login: To apply for the release slip, the student will need to login at the bottom of this post and enter the correct roll number and PIN code entry. In this case, the application form for the release slip along with the student’s name and other information will be displayed on the website.
College and Course Resolutions: For the application on the release slip, by going to the College Selection option, the applicant will choose a college according to his / her choice, list of the college-based vacant seats and his eligible course list. At this
stage, the applicant will choose a new one from the eligible course list and enter the entry. In this way, an applicant will be able to decide on course of course in the highest five colleges by alternating course options.
Finalizing the application form: Complete the form with proper information and save it first and submit it online and the applicant will see his name, roll number, pin code and college name and a new application form along with course of course. Download the form A4 (8.5 “× 11”) offset will be printed on white paper but it will not be submitted to the respective colleges.
Release Slip Application Form Cancellation: Even after the finalization of the application of the release slip, if a student desires to modify or modify the college / course course in his application form, he will have to enter the application number of the application form and the entry of pin entry in the applicant’s login (Degree pass) option. At this stage, the applicant will go to the Form Cancel option and
click on the Generate the Security key option. During this time, the student will get a One Time Password (OTP) via SMS in the personal mobile number mentioned in his application form and simultaneously in the e-mail. With this OTP entry, the student can cancel his application form and complete the application form again. To this end, the applicant has to add his personal correct mobile number and e-mail address to the application form with caution.
Release Slip Outcomes: Release Slip results will be published at the scheduled time. Applicants on the release slip will have no chance to change the course.
Final admission forms will be collected and admission: After the student releases the slip, if allocated courses in his selected college, then in the login option, the applicant will print the application form. With this application form, the students will have to submit the secondary and higher secondary / equivalent examination paper, attested copies of the registration card and admission registration fee in the relevant college in the prescribed time. A copy of the application form for the release slip will be returned to the college authority with the signature and seal of the Principal / Empowered teacher.
Course rate registration fee for final admission :
For any assistance on admission, the 1st year graduate (PASS) admission test can contact the management committee :
Phone: 9291068, Fax-9291072, e-mail: email@example.com