HSBC Job Circular 2018 has been published in online job portal and to found in this website. Good news is that, in recent times the HSBC published new job circular for hiring to new job holder. If you are interested HSBC jobs 2018, here to see and check the job full requirements such as job position, educational qualification, applying procedure, job circular image, application procedure and more.
We know that, every job, maintains some submission procedure, same this job, here we below our already mentioning major information with job circular image, just check out, hope you must easily understand all of the requirements. So, let check and get ready for HSBC Job Circular 2018. Apply Now!!
Post Title: Head of Wholesale Credit and Market Risk, Risk, HSBC Bangladesh
Published on: 08 Nov,2018
If you’re looking for a role where you can continue to make an impression, take the next step at HSBC where your contributions will always be valued.
Global Risk is a thriving and expert risk management function supporting HSBC globally with all aspects of risk management. The team actively manages a varied and dynamic range of risk types, including credit, security, fraud, information security, contingency, geopolitical, operational, credit, pension, insurance, financial crime and regulatory compliance, market and reputation risks. All parts of the Global Risk team use their skills, insight and integrity to handle established threats and those they see emerging, acting to protect and enable HSBC to deliver sustainable growth.
We are currently seeking an ambitious individual to join this team in the role of Head of Wholesale Credit and Market Risk, HSBC Bangladesh.
In this role, the incumbent will undertake the following key activities:
- Approval of the credit proposals using personal lending authority
- Lead a team of experienced credit risk professionals involved in corporate credit approvals, risk identification and non-performing loan management and recovery (for corporate and FI counterparties).
- Codify the lending guidelines that match with Group/Regional Standards and satisfy with local market and regulatory requirements
- Set risk appetite for wholesale/corporate credit portfolio, ensure regular monitoring and take corrective actions when necessary
- Promote strong asset quality within a predetermined threshold
- Identify emerging risks using various portfolio management techniques and initiate mitigation strategies
- Maintain Non-Performing Assets and impairment provisions within acceptable norms and maximize recoveries from the non performing accounts
- Manage / maintain oversight over the Market Risk of the bank with support from the regional team.
- Collaborate with the customer groups for ensuring sound understanding and implementation of the strategies and policies
- Maintain strong collaboration with the Regional stakeholders in Wholesale Credit & Market area
- Encourage efficient and streamlined credit processes, including providing guidance and contribution to risk rating frameworks/scorecards development as guided by Asia Pacific Risk
- Ensure effectiveness of internal control activities in Wholesale Credit & Market Risk area
- Manage relationship with regulators, lawyers, auditors, rating agencies, industry bodies
- Attend important governance forums as the subject matter experts for wholesale credit risk.
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor from a public/private university preferably with Business background
- Good knowledge of Wholesale/Corporate Banking/Markets and related risk management disciplines
- Good understanding of other areas of risk, e.g. Regulatory, Market, Legal etc.
- Experience of leading teams
- Understand the strategies of the Group and Wholesale business lines and collaborates with the business to accomplish these strategies
- Ability to build effective relationships and to influence at the most senior level in the organisation
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, including the capacity to articulate the case for risk management in the language of business
- Strong leadership, management ability, ability to lead change, understand and interpret complex business requirements
- Develop and retain critical talent and build an effective leadership team.
Jobs Source: online