Golden Harvest InfoTech Job Circular 2018 has been published in online job portal and to found in this website. Good news is that, in recent times the Golden Harvest InfoTech published new job circular for hiring to new job holder. If you are interested Golden Harvest InfoTech jobs 2018, here to see and check the job full requirements such as job position, educational qualification, applying procedure, job circular image, application procedure and more.
We know that, every job, maintains some submission procedure, same this job, here we below our already mentioning major information with job circular image, just check out, hope you must easily understand all of the requirements. So, let check and get ready for Golden Harvest InfoTech Job Circular 2018. Apply Now!!
Post Title: Data Entry Operator
Published on: 06 Oct, 2018
Application Deadline: Oct 15, 2018
- Insert customer and account data by inputting text based and numerical information from source documents within time limits.
- Compile, verify accuracy and sort information according to priorities to prepare source data for Computer entry.
- Review data for deficiencies or errors, correct any incompatibilities if possible and check the output.
- Selected operator can work in morning or evening shift. Morning shift time is from 08:00 AM to 04:00 PM and Evening Shift is from 04:00 PM to 10:00 PM.
- Age 18 to 35 years
- Candidates should have good English comprehension.
- Flexible for the experienced in the handwritten data entry field.
- Typing speed of minimum 20-25 words per minute.
Age: 18 to 35 year(s)
- Upon successful completion of the training period, candidates can expect to earn TK. 10,000 per month and will be more solely based on individual production.
- Two Festival Bonus will be provide as per company policy.
- Leave & Other facilities will be as per company policy.
Other Benefits: As Company Policy
Jobs Source: online
Golden Harvest InfoTech
70, Shahid Tajuddin Ahmed Sharani (1st Floor), Mohakhali, Dhaka‐1212, Bangladesh
Interested applicants are invited to send their updated CV (including passport sized photograph) to the address given below by 15th October 2018 from 9.00 am – 6.00 pm. The office is closed on Friday