An International Garments Buying House Job Circular 2018 has been published in online job portal and to found in this website. Good news is that, in recent times the An International Garments Buying House published new job circular for hiring to new job holder. If you are interested An International Garments Buying House jobs 2018, here to see and check the job full requirements such as job position, educational qualification, applying procedure, job circular image, application procedure and more.
We know that, every job, maintains some submission procedure, same this job, here we below our already mentioning major information with job circular image, just check out, hope you must easily understand all of the requirements. So, let check and get ready for An International Garments Buying House Job Circular 2018. Apply Now!!
Post Title: Sr. Executive, Commercial (Import)
Published on: Oct 3, 2018
Application Deadline: Nov 2, 2018
- Dealing with various C&F agent & Freight Forwarder related to clearing the goods from Customs.
- Capable of doing import related activities and to prepare import documents.
- Capable of doing with government & non-government agencies to ensure import activities.
- Capable of preparing daily, weekly & monthly report in import.
- Having sound knowledge on international purchase and procedures.
- Should have knowledge about current Import policy of Bangladesh, C&F agent activities, Shipping line, Customs assessment, preparing invoice, packing list, B/L and Sales contact.
- All kinds of commercial assignments (Specially Import related).
- Any others jobs from time to time assigned by Departmental Head.
- Should have experience in all types of bank related works such as L/C, Export & Import, LTR, CC, HP, TT, etc.
- Release Goods from customs, imported by See / Air.
- Knowledge about H.S. Code of Imported materials.
- Should have experience CNF & Insurance.
- Computer Literacy with Office Application, e-mail and internet browsing. Negotiate with bank for preferential exchange rate for Import and Export.
- Perform according time and action plan – coordinating between vendor, customer, and company timelines. Ensuring all documents are received and processed on time, and that everything is 100% perfect, on time and accurate
- Maintain & develop good relationships with customer commercial departments factory commercial department
- Maintain excellent communication and negotiation with all concerned parties
- Communicating, following and enhance SOP and standards
- Maintaining shipment records, discount adjustment records, logistic data update on MIS
- Maintaining Time &Action plan, proper records of all LC, payment etc.
- Maintaining in/out flow of payments (L/Cs, TT etc.)
- Work in coordination with merchandising team
- Assist to handle all L/C types and related operations, including coordination with bank & Insurance, C&F and custom formalities, amendments etc.
- MBA/ BBA in Finance/Supply Chain Management
- PGDSCM will be added advantage.
Employment Status: Full-time
- Age 25 to 40 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Minimum 4 – 6 years’ experience in a buying house Preferably US/ CANADA based in Commercial/logistics department
- Applicants having work experience with the following Buyers will be given preferences- H&M, M&S, Matalan, C&A, Target, Kappa, Lotto, Mango, Wal-Mart, VF-Asia, Carrefour etc.
- Must be able to work independently and have sufficient knowledge about the Customs and Tax rules related to Export and Import
- Basic understanding on international payment method through banks / financial institutions
- Must be well conversed in scrutinizing the Export/Import L/C terms & conditions.
- Basic understanding on duty structures, foreign exchange guidelines with relation to import/export activities and basic shipping terms
- Must be well conversant in scrutinizing the Export/Import L/C terms & conditions.
- Must have trouble shooting expertise relating to Import/Export
- Must have experience in working with bank, EPB, Customs, Shipping line, Freight forward and C&F
- Must have experience of handling different customers and vendors at the same time
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to interact and build relationships work as a team
- Should be well-groomed, smart and energetic
- Strong presentation and delivery skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy, aiming for perfection
- Excellent written and verbal communication both in Bangla and English
- IT proficiency – advance level skill is a MUST in MS Office package (Specially, PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Outlook)
- Should be proactive and dynamic, ability to work hard efficiently
- Ability to multi task and remain organized, meet deadlines
- Have to work effectively in ERP Sftware.
- (Person working in Factory need not apply)
Experience: 4 to 6 year(s)
Gender: Only males are allowed to apply
Age: Age 25 to 40 years
Job Location: Dhaka Division
Other Benefits: As Company Policy
Jobs Source: online
An International Garments Buying House