Danish Refugee Council Job Circular 2019 has been published in online job portal and to found in this website. Good news is that, in recent times the Danish Refugee Council published new job circular for hiring to new job holder. If you are interested Danish Refugee Council jobs 2019, here to see and check the job full requirements such as job position, educational qualification, applying procedure, job circular image, application procedure and more.
We know that, every job, maintains some submission procedure, same this job, here we below our already mentioning major information with job circular image, just check out, hope you must easily understand all of the requirements. So, let check and get ready for Danish Refugee Council Job Circular 2019. Apply Now!!
Post Title: Supply Chain Assistant (Asset)
Published on: Mar 18, 2019
Application Deadline: Mar 25, 2019
- Perform all tasks related to asset management and check that all assets and attractive items old and new are properly recorded and tagged in line with DRC policies and procedures
- Keep the asset register, asset cards and personal issue forms up to date with information of where each asset is/who it has been issued to. Send an updated asset register to the SCM on a monthly basis
- Perform a monthly asset check, report if any assets/inventory are broken, lost or stolen on the Inventory Loss/Theft/Damage report, to be countersigned as per the OH
- Perform a quarterly physical asset check with key stakeholders, print updated asset register, sign and file
- Record any damages or faulty items and arrange to have the fixed if possible/cost effective
- Ensure that any donated assets are fully recorded and donation certificates and/or contracts are fully signed and properly authorized by the Country Director.
- Assist in the management and disposal of assets in accordance with DRC and donor guidelines
- Conduct duties in accordance with DRC Iraq programme Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Conduct duties in accordance with DRC Code of Conduct
- Key Performance Indicators
- All approvals on Supply Chain documents are as per the IDRA
- Quarterly physical checks of asset
- GPE & Assets are recorded as per the Asset OH
- % of assets properly recorded
- Incident lost and damaged reports are filed for assets
- University degree (INCLUDE CERTIFICATES, LICENSES ETC.)
- EXPERIENCE AND TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES: (INCLUDE YEARS OF EXPERIENCE)
- Understanding of the warehouse documentation and systems
- Excellent skills MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Power point
- Excellent interpersonal and team skills;
- Experience in supervising staff;
- Experience in training and capacity-building of staff.
- Commitment to humanitarian principles and values.
- Commitment to and understanding of DRC’s aims, values and principles
- Certificate in Humanitarian Logistics preferable
- LANGUAGES: (INDICATE FLUENCY LEVEL)
- English (Intermediate)
- Bengali (Fluent)
- IN THIS POSITION, YOU ARE EXPECTED TO DEMONSTRATE DRC’ FIVE CORE COMPETENCIES:
- Striving for excellence: You focus on reaching results while ensuring an efficient process.
- Collaborating: You involve relevant parties and encourage feedback.
- Taking the lead: You take ownership and initiative while aiming for innovation.
- Communicating: You listen and speak effectively and honestly.
- Demonstrating integrity: You act in line with DRC’s vision and values.
- Tk. 39530 (Monthly)
- Salary and conditions will be in accordance with Danish Refugee Council`s Terms of Employment for National Staff in Bangladesh.
Other Benefits: As Company Policy
Jobs Source: online
Danish Refugee Council
All applicants must upload a cover letter and an updated CV,
Mentioning two reference details with CV, where one must be supervisor from present or past employment (If Experienced) & another person can be your colleague, professor or respected person in the society.
The cover letter with CV must not be longer than four pages & must be in English.
Applications must be submitted through the page by clicking apply. Applications submitted by email or hard copy will not be considered. Due to the urgency of the position, DRC will review applications on a rolling basis and candidates may be invited to test/interview.
DRC`s capacity to ensure the protection of and assistance to refugees, IDP`s and other persons of concern depends on the ability of our staff to uphold and promote the highest standards of ethical and professional conduct in relation DRC`s values and Code of Conduct, including safeguarding against sexual exploitation, abuse and harassment. DRC conducts thorough and comprehensive background checks as part of the recruitment process. Visit drc.ngo to read more about what we do to secure robust safeguarding mechanisms.
If you have questions or are facing problems with the online application process, please visit drc.ngo/jobsupport.