The Coca-Cola Company Job Circular 2018 has been published in online job portal and to found in this website. Good news is that, in recent times the The Coca-Cola Company published new job circular for hiring to new job holder. If you are interested The Coca-Cola Company jobs 2018, here to see and check the job full requirements such as job position, educational qualification, applying procedure, job circular image, application procedure and more.
We know that, every job, maintains some submission procedure, same this job, here we below our already mentioning major information with job circular image, just check out, hope you must easily understand all of the requirements. So, let check and get ready for The Coca-Cola Company Job Circular 2018. Apply Now!!
Post Title: Country Manager Bangladesh
Published on: 08 Nov,2018
Application Deadline November 10- 2018
- Delivers on the key business objectives of accelerated sustainable growth
- Leads System Alignment and building / maintaining a healthy system
- Secures capability enhancement to deliver immediate and longer term business objectives
Function Specific Activities
Business P&L: General Management accountability including profit and loss accountability and employing revenue management. Responsible for leadership of the Operations in the market territories. Optimize territory P&L by building core brand inventory at Bottler level, optimizing brand/pack profitability and maximizing DME and OPEX efficiency.
Drive Bottler’s own profit’s objectives.
- Business Planning:Work with the BU and Partner bottlers to translate KO 2025 Vision into specific Vision for its territory.This IncludesIn line with the above, he has full responsibility for developing five year Long Range Business Plan (LRP) in conjunction with the Bottlers through the joint business planning process. Responsible for delivering on business plan targets (volume, share, revenue, product quality and packaging goals of the Franchise Unit), focusing on prioritization of opportunities and superior execution with aligned System partners.
- Local consumer-based business strategies and programs aligned with BU guidelines.
- Brand, channel and key accounts programs by bottler operation.
- Identification of incremental volume & Revenue opportunities and programs that capitalize on those opportunities (by bottler, by BPPC, by consumption occasion and category)
- Execution of Revenue Management (including the management and implementation of a price/packing strategy that maximizes the value that consumers’ perceive for our brands, leading to increased Company income.
- Organizational capabilities development programs:
- Market Assets / Execution Capabilities
- Manufacturing and Supply Chain Capabilities
- Commercial Organization / Peoples Capabilities
- Leverage Franchise Leadership, CCL Leadership and Planning for Market Success by seeking coordination/support of BU resources
Bottler Partnership/System Alignment: Plays a leadership role with the Bottlers, developing and managing value based and strategic “win-win” relationships with Senior Bottler Management bringing alignment where appropriate while respecting individuality.
Communication: Maintains appropriate communications within and between various functional areas within the Bottler, within KO and within Bottler and KO.
Consumer Marketing: Leads the development and implementation of integrated marketing and brand portfolio strategy to build brand equity and ensure optimal execution of strategy for consumer communications in conjunction with Region Marketing Manager – SWA & Country Marketing Manager for Bangladesh. Seeks and coordinate support coming from BU and Region Marketing
Innovation: Identify opportunities within Bottlers and Country scenarios to expand product portfolio across beverage segments to satisfy consumer demand. Leverage on the BU developments & learning.
Competition: Leads knowledge and detection of competitor’s strengths and weaknesses in order to take decisions that allow the Company to capture all competitive growth opportunities and recommend improvements and new approaches to expand operations. Work with Bottler to develop/execute appropriate strategies and plans to protect/drive volume & share in a highly competitive environment.
Track Performance: Tracks and manage financial performance vis-a-vis operating budget and capital expense. This includes the optimization of DME in relation to volume and return on investment. Re-plan as necessary to deliver expected results.
It also involves securing the management of tools to measure KBIs relative to Market Execution, Business, Market and Consumer Performance as well supporting KO’s Technical Stewardship and Water Management.
Corporate Citizenship: Influences the development of community marketing and external affairs programs to build relationships and position Company as a “model corporate citizen” by leveraging and coordinating BU’s resources.
Builds value-based relationships with key constituents (customers, consumers, community, government etc.). Can serve as the spokesperson and BU representative for the Company to maintain the strength of our trademark.
Capability: Secures resources to build by influencing the System (Bottler and KO) to build organizational and people’s capabilities, both internally as well as externally (Bottler). Allocate resources (human, financial etc.) in a manner which maximizes returns across the BU and develops the organizational capabilities, through building the knowledge, skills, work process and human capital.
Enhances Capability development through: establishing collaborative partnerships; effective management routines; business awareness; system knowledge; enabling execution; influencing and accelerating the development of Supply Chain capabilities
Conducts hiring and terminations, performance and development plans, salary and other compensation programs as necessary.
- Compliance: The General Manager is authorized to execute all external documents, including Statutory Reports, Tax Returns and legal documents and will ensure compliance with all Government regulations applicable to the industry including timely filing of VAT and corporate Income Tax returns, financial audits for the legal entity.Statutory/ Regulatory: Ensure that operations conform with governmental regulations and seeks support within BU resources to provide industry perspective on regulations.5%Candidate Requirements
Ideal candidate for the role will meet the following requirements:
- Candidates with minimum 15 years relevant experience leading sales/ P&L in Multinational companies
- Ideal Candidate will have prior experience in the Beverage industry
- Candidates with experience in the Coca-Cola system will be preferred
- Candidates with developing market experience across International markets will be preferred
Years of Experience:
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business(encompassing everything from continuous improvement to new product and package innovation).
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to approximately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler).
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our Brands, our System, our customers, and key stakeholders.
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible.
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others’ development to achieve full potential.
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.
Jobs Source: online
The Coca-Cola Company