Caritas Bangladesh (CB) Job Circular 2018 has been published in online job portal and to found in this website. Good news is that, in recent times the Caritas Bangladesh (CB) published new job circular for hiring to new job holder. If you are interested Caritas Bangladesh (CB) jobs 2018, here to see and check the job full requirements such as job position, educational qualification, applying procedure, job circular image, application procedure and more.
We know that, every job, maintains some submission procedure, same this job, here we below our already mentioning major information with job circular image, just check out, hope you must easily understand all of the requirements. So, let check and get ready for Caritas Bangladesh (CB) Job Circular 2018. Apply Now!!
Post Title: Manager – DRR & WASH
Published on: 25 Nov, 2018
Application Deadline: 8th December, 2018.
Number of Positions: One (1)
Duration: Short-term period-Initially for one year.
Job Nature: Contractual/Temporary
Age: Maximum 45 years (as on 01.01.2019)
Consolidated Salary: 60,000/- BDT per month.
Job Location: SAPLING District/Project Office, Bandarban Hill District.
- Masters or equivalent degree preferably Engineering, Social Sciences or relevant field from any recognized institution. Professional qualification or Diploma in the respective field will be an added value.
- Academic qualification may be relaxed for highly experienced candidates.
- At least 6 years’ relevant experience including minimum three years leading disaster management component.
Additional Job Requirements:
- Working experience in CHT especially at Bandarban Hill District.
- Working experience of providing technical assistance on DRR/WASH.
- Good understanding of technicalities involved in DRR, climate change, WASH etc.
- Capacity and ability to build trust and relationships organize people and manage performance of teams.
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills.
- Expertise in preparation of analytical reporting skills.
- High pro-activeness and creativity.
- Very good facilitation skills, intercultural communication, leadership, negotiation skills and team building capacity.
- Excellent computer and internet skills.
Role & Job Summary:
The DRR/WASH Manager will lead and support activities pertaining to DRR and WASH in three upazilas where Caritas is directly implementing. Additionally, they will provide support to the Upazila DRR/WASH Officer in the other two upazila to guide team of other HKI partners in implementing the DRR/WASH activities. The DRR/WASH manager will work in close coordination with DRR technical advisor-CRS and Program Manager-WASH to implement high quality activities approved in the project.
- Prepare detailed implementation plan on DRR and WASH, based on approved project document.
- Work directly under Program Manager and in coordination with partners to support the organization/project by providing technical guidance on DRR and WASH for high quality implementation taking into consideration the technicalities such as Comprehensive community risk mapping and related preparedness measures, agro forestry, etc.
- Strengthen the linkages between government and local non-governmental organizations (NGOs) at all the levels and community structures (Union to District) charged with taking forward.
- Guide and support team at all the levels to conduct BCC activities around WASH.
- Organize and supervise the implementation of project activities in coordination with partners.
- Liaison and coordinate with different stakeholders (including GOs & NGOs) to seek their support and to keep them updated on project progress/activities.
- Conduct field visit to assess quality of implementation and provide necessary suggestions for improvement.
- Keep close communication with other projects of Caritas in CHT aims to obtain necessary support for project implementation.
- Support Program Manager to prepare quality report of the project activities
- Assist and cooperate for monitoring, research, advocacy etc. activities.
Other Benefits: As company Policy
Jobs Source: online
Caritas Bangladesh (CB)
Please note that the selected candidates will be placed under this project on contract basis upto project period. The contract is for one year which is renewable annually subject to satisfactory performances.
Eligible and Interested candidates with requisite qualifications are invited to apply with a complete CV (not more than 4 pages) with details of two referees(past/present employers), two recent passport size photographs and copies of all educational and experience certificates including National ID to: The Regional Director, Caritas Chattogram Region, 1/E, Baizid Bostami Road (Behind Mimi Super Market), East Nasirabad, Panchalaish, Chattogram by 8th December, 2018. The interested candidates who are presently in service with Caritas should apply through proper channel. Only short-listed candidates will be called for written test and personal interview. Incomplete applications will not be considered and the organization reserves all the rights to reject any application or to cancel or postpone the recruitment process for any reason whatsoever. Personal contact will be treated as disqualification for selection. Applicants are requested to visit www.caritasbd.org to know about Caritas.