Bangla-German Sampreeti (BGS) Job Circular 2018 has been published in online job portal and to found in this website. Good news is that, in recent times the Bangla-German Sampreeti (BGS) published new job circular for hiring to new job holder. If you are interested Bangla-German Sampreeti (BGS) jobs 2018, here to see and check the job full requirements such as job position, educational qualification, applying procedure, job circular image, application procedure and more.
We know that, every job, maintains some submission procedure, same this job, here we below our already mentioning major information with job circular image, just check out, hope you must easily understand all of the requirements. So, let check and get ready for Bangla-German Sampreeti (BGS) Job Circular 2018. Apply Now!!
Post Title: Economic Development & Gender Officer
Published on: Nov 6, 2018
Application Deadline: Nov 12, 2018
- Under the direct supervision of Project Coordinator Economic Development & Gender Officer will support gender transformative program activities with a focus on gender equality and women’s empowerment throughout G-POP project operation.
- Gender Mainstreaming, Engage women, men, and boys, girls in contributing to gender equitable behaviors, relationships, systems and structures, specifically in the context of health, agriculture and livelihoods in the project area.
- Implement interventions to promote women’s empowerment in livelihood including interventions that increase women’s access to productive resources, and optimize their participation and benefits.
- Contribute to the preparation of accurate and timely reporting on project and activities that enable informed decision-making by management.
- Regular field visits to collect data through focus-group discussions with GFD, Self-Reliance, DRR, SME & UP beneficiaries and participants.
- Assist in the creation of a robust Complaint Feedback Mechanisms closely with M&E.
- Assist the Community Facilitators in supporting to integrate gender analysis in reports and other relevant documents.
- Attend in all office meetings as required, contributing greatly to the monthly Gender presentation undertaken by the Gender Unit of WVB & BGS.
- Assist in conducting gender trainings to build the capacity of Project Staffs.
- Train Community Facilitators of G-POP project on the relevance of gender/protection to their work.
- Coordinate with relevant stakeholders on gender matters to ensure smooth implementation of G-POP Project.
- Build relationship with local level networks/coalition for local level advocacy and ensuring support for implementation of the G-POP activities
- Minimum Master’s degree in social sciences with concentration on gender or women’s studies. Background or extensive understanding of economic development, nutrition, food security, agriculture, logistics or related field preferred
- Skills Required: Gender
Employment Status: Full-time, Contractual
- 3 to 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Program Officer/ Manager
Gender: Only females are allowed to apply
- Age 28 to 45 years
- Only females are allowed to apply
- Demonstrated expertise in developing gender analysis and program design tools
- Effectiveness in bridging practical guidance and conceptual frameworks
- Experience in developing and administering gender trainings, ability to communicate technical expertise and standards, and implement best practice approaches
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to develop positive relationships with local and remote team members
- Excellence in oral and written communication skills
- Able to transfer technical knowledge and skills, and transform attitudes to improve gender equality
- Budget management and excellent computer skills.
- English skills (written, spoken and reading).
- Willingness to accept frequent field missions;
- Ability to establish collaborative relationships with staff, beneficiaries and other stakeholders;
- Strong attitude to take initiative, work autonomously and achieve results effectively;
- Flexibility and Stress-management;
- Respect of Donor and BGS mission and values.
- Others skills
- Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply.
- Experience Requirements
- 3-5 years of experience in the humanitarian or development sector with progressive understanding of integrating gender equality outcomes in economic development-related programs.
- Experience on Women Entrepreneurship Development
- Gender Inclusive or integration Project/Program
- Women Empowerment (Economic based)
Age: Age 28 to 45 years
Job Location: Cox’s Bazar (Ukhia)
Salary: Tk. 52500 (Monthly)
Other Benefits: As company Policy
Jobs Source: online
nterested candidates are requested to send their application before 12 November, 2018 to the address below: “Executive Director” Bangla-German Sampreeti (BGS), 4/16 (2nd Floor), Block # B, Humayun Road, Mohammadpur, Dhaka-1207 or via Email: email@example.com
Somaj Seba is promising popular job circular and education portal website in Bangladesh. Our main aim to help jobless people who are fining the deserve job. We have been proving all types latest job circular news including weekly jobs newspaper in Bangladesh, all newspaper jobs today in Bangladesh, today newspaper jobs in Bangladesh / today new jobs in, daily newspaper jobs in Bangladesh, all bangla newspaper jobs in Bangladesh, jobs for university students in Bangladesh, public university jobs in bd, jobs of multinational company in Bangladesh, multinational company job vacancy in Bangladesh, international jobs in Dhaka, latest job news in Bangladesh, NGO job circular in Bangladesh 2018, preparation for bank jobs in Bangladesh, study for bank job in Bangladesh, written test for bank jobs in Bangladesh, government bank jobs in Bangladesh, private and public jobs in Bangladesh, private company job circular in Bangladesh, available government jobs in Bangladesh, government job advertisement in Bangladesh, government jobs in Bangladesh 2018, all bank jobs circular 2018, government jobs circular news, private jobs and international jobs information, career tips and tricks, public and jobs exam result and share faithful career build up resources etc. if you want to more thing please reply in comments box. Connect with us as a like Facebook page and join the Facebook group for getting time to time update news bulletin.