Berger Paints Bangladesh Limited Job Circular 2018 has been published in online job portal and to found in this website. Good news is that, in recent times the Berger Paints Bangladesh Limited published new job circular for hiring to new job holder. If you are interested Berger Paints Bangladesh Limited jobs 2018, here to see and check the job full requirements such as job position, educational qualification, applying procedure, job circular image, application procedure and more.
We know that, every job, maintains some submission procedure, same this job, here we below our already mentioning major information with job circular image, just check out, hope you must easily understand all of the requirements. So, let check and get ready for Berger Paints Bangladesh Limited Job Circular 2018. Apply Now!!
Post Title: Officer – Technical Support, Printing Ink
Published on: 15 Apr, 2018
Application Deadline: 25 April, 2018
- Visit clients on-site, educate clients about ink products of BPBL through product demonstration and convince customers to conduct trial and place orders through effective negotiation, persuasion, empathy and assertiveness.
- Ensure that the customers get the very best results from using BPBL ink products in their printing facilities by addressing technical issues, calibration and problem solving of flexo & gravure printing processes through customised services.
- Develop strong relationship with the clients’ purchase team, technical team and other important stakeholders by rendering value added services to get desired cooperation from them in build long-term loyalty and expansion of business
- Understand the new requirements of customers and keep track of the latest developments in this sector to propel timely innovative measures by BPBL and keep BPBL’s development pipeline contemporary and befitting to the market in coordination with R&D.
- Organize and conduct training programs and workshops to impart knowledge on product & service offerings and latest developments of BPBL to all relevant stakeholders to highlight different functional benefits, superior quality and to clarify on technical issues/parameters.
- Prepare and submit regular reports on the printing ink business & related technical sessions and workshops to update the management on performance.
Qualification, Experience and Competencies
- Masters in from any reputed university / Degree or Diploma in Printing Technology.
- 2/ 3 years’ experience of working in a Flexo or Gravure printing facility.
2/3 years’ experience of working for any printing ink supplier with responsibilities of providing technical support on printing ink to clients/ users
- Working with people
- Adhering to principles & values
- Persuading and influencing
- Presenting and communicating information
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
- Following instructions and procedures
- Achieving personal work goals and objectives
Salary Range: Negotiable
Other Benefits: As per company Policy
Jobs Source: online
Berger Paints Bangladesh Limited