ASA Job Circular 2018 has been published in online job portal and to found in this website. Good news is that, in recent times the ASA published new job circular for hiring to new job holder. If you are interested ASA jobs 2018, here to see and check the job full requirements such as job position, educational qualification, applying procedure, job circular image, application procedure and more.
We know that, every job, maintains some submission procedure, same this job, here we below our already mentioning major information with job circular image, just check out, hope you must easily understand all of the requirements. So, let check and get ready for ASA Job Circular 2018. Apply Now!!
Post Title: Physiotherapist (Male/Female)
Published on: 14 Oct, 2018
Application Deadline: 28 Oct, 2018
- Organizing physiotherapy camp;
- Coordinate all programs concerning physiotherapy;
- Provide quality physiotherapy treatment;
- Advice patients and their families about self-care treatment interventions;
- To be responsible for the safe and competent use of physiotherapy equipment, patient appliances and aids by patients.
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy and Master of Physiotherapy degree from any reputed university.
- 3 years professional job experience. Experience of working within NGO will be given preference
- Age maximum 40 years (as per birth date of NID Card)
- The applicant must be a non-smoker
- The employee must travel frequently (15 to 20 days per month)
- Have good communication skills in both Bangla and English
- Ability to work independently
- 30,000/- per month (Consolidated)
Salary & others benefit:
Tk. 30,000/- per month (consolidated) during probation period. Probation period will be 1 (one) year. After successful completion of the probationary period, the employee will be accommodated in the regular Pay Scale of ASA. The benefits like Contributory Provident Fund, Gratuity, Festival Allowance, Yearly Increment and Employee’s Group Benefit Fund will be provided.
Jobs Source: online
ASA Tower, 23/3, Bir Uttam A.N.M. Nuruzzaman Sarak,
Shyamoli, Mohammadpur, Dhaka – 1207
Interested candidates may apply at www.asa.org.bd/jobs
Interested candidates send their applications along with a full CV (with mobile no. & e-mail address) and two recent passport size photographs within 28/10/2018 addressing the President, ASA at 23/3, Bir Uttam A.N.M. Nuruzzaman Sarak, Shyamoli, Mohammadpur, Dhaka-1207. Photostat copies of certificates, testimonials and other documents are not necessary with the application, but the original copies must be produced at the time of interview. The selected candidates will be required to deposit TK. 10,000/- (Ten Thousand) at the time of joining and he/she will get it back with interest while leaving the job according to the rules of the organization.
Only short-listed candidates will be called for the interview.