Aarong Job Circular 2018 has been published in online job portal and to found in this website. Good news is that, in recent times the Aarong published new job circular for hiring to new job holder. If you are interested Aarong jobs 2018, here to see and check the job full requirements such as job position, educational qualification, applying procedure, job circular image, application procedure and more.
We know that, every job, maintains some submission procedure, same this job, here we below our already mentioning major information with job circular image, just check out, hope you must easily understand all of the requirements. So, let check and get ready for Aarong Job Circular 2018. Apply Now!!
Post Title: Officer (Woven & Knit) Taaga Man, Quality Control
Published on: 16 Sep, 2018
Application Deadline: 15/10/2018
- Autonomous and dynamic, capable to conduct PP Meeting and perform in line, pre-final and final inspection
- Solution oriented, capable to give relevant advice and solution to supplier.
- Need sound knowledge of garments which cover style, size, attribution and safety aspects.
- Conduct applicable AQL and re-audits (if goods fail on 1st inspection) once factory completes all preparations.
- Prepare summarize report for Email communication.
- Independently handle any Technical or Quality Audit.
- Arrange daily meeting with line management to reduce defects.
- Preparation of daily, weekly, monthly and subsequent summarized reports for all concerns for necessary steps.
- Take proactive measures and follow quality management system for continuous improvement.
- Making sure all customer requirements are being followed in production.
- Playing an independent role in decision making on daily quality issues.
- Masters/ MBA in a closely related subject from any recognized university.
- 3rd division/class/CGPA below 2.0 in any academic examinations will not be considered.
3 to 4 year(s)
- Age at most 32 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): Buying House or Liaison Office
- Ideal candidate should have good knowledge about size set and pre-production activities, fabrics construction, accessories, trims, print, embroidery, wash, sample, chemical treatment etc.
- Knowledge in different types of garments wash, dying and printing process
- Must be capable to accomplish the line and final inspection
- Understand and follow the quality SOP in each step of the process
- Must be very proactive, dynamic and self motivated.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral in English and Bangla is required
- Must be smart, energetic, proactive and career oriented and willingness to work in a team
Age: At most 32 year(s)
Salary Range: Negotiable
Other Benefits: As company Policy
Jobs Source: online
Send your CV to email@example.com
If you feel you are the right match for above mentioned position, please send your CV along with a letter of interest outlining your vision for the role to Human Resource Division, Aarong, Aarong Centre, 346, Tejgaon (I/A), Dhaka-1208 or apply electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org writing ‘Application for Officer (Woven & Knit) Taaga Man, Quality Control’ at the subject line. Envelope should be marked at the top for the position applied. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.