Micro Fibre Group Job Circular 2019 has been published in online job portal and to found in this website. Good news is that, in recent times the Micro Fibre Group published new job circular for hiring to new job holder. If you are interested Micro Fibre Group jobs 2019, here to see and check the job full requirements such as job position, educational qualification, applying procedure, job circular image, application procedure and more.
We know that, every job, maintains some submission procedure, same this job, here we below our already mentioning major information with job circular image, just check out, hope you must easily understand all of the requirements. So, let check and get ready for Micro Fibre Group Job Circular 2019. Apply Now!!
Post Title:Executive – ECR & EMS
Published on: 13 March, 2019
Application Deadline: 31 March, 2019
- Ensure factory compliance in areas of local labor standards, health and work safety and environmental protection at factory premises. Ensure Compliance of the internal activities according to chemical code of practice.
- Monitor ETP Performance and liaison with Department of Environment (DOE) on regular basis to update Environment Clearance of Factories.
- Report storing, Data analyzing, root cause analyzing, follow up, monitoring & regular training on safe chemical management.
- Execute the operational system/process for ETP.
- Monitor and evaluate the environmental parameters as per DOE Standards & ECR-1997 & achieve BSR standard. Carryout investigations if any test failures. Ensure environmental health and safety requirements (chemicals).
- Ensure proper chemical storage, labeling, secondary containment and safe use.
- Ensure safety of all chemical process and products in the company and also keep the premises free from all chemical toxicities.
- Conduct awareness training programs to workers along with top managements on 3R policy, water savings, Energy savings, Waste reduction, Chemical Handling, Environmental Management System, buyer’s Code of Conduct.
- Follow the standard operating procedure (SOP) for all analytical test and good laboratory practices.
- Co-ordinate chemical suppliers through supply chain to ensure Chemical Restriction List & Implementation Toolkit.
- Follow the RSL & MRSL and maintain strictly. Ensure original MSDS, TDS, Guaranty letter and other certificates from suppliers. Follow APEO/AP/AZO/FORMALDEHYDE Guidelines.
- Maintain chemical inventory sheets and update on regular basis.
- Ensure external health checkup for all Chemical handling personnel.
- Conduct Environment and Chemical Risk Assessment and confirm CAP.
- Ensure all sorts of Environment/ Fabric/ Chemical Tests by 3rd Party (ITS, BV, SGS, BUET, icddr’b etc.) and DOE.
- Periodically assess air emission, noise level and others environmental aspects. Maintain EHS Self-Assessment, Chemical Restriction & water self-assessment.
- Arrange & maintain all ECR related Documents for Social & Environmental Compliance accordingly.
- Regular monitoring of energy consumption, GHG emissions & Air emissions. Setting strategies to reduce the energy consumption, GHG emissions & Air emissions.
- Regular monitoring of water consumption in the factory premises. Setting goal to reduce water use & implement strategies to reach goal as per 3R policy.
- Ensure proper segregation of all kinds of wastes according to hazards. Setting & implement strategies to gain zero discharge of wastes from factory premises.
- Honors/ Masters in Chemistry or Environmental Science of any reputed University
- 2 to 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Salary Range: Negotiable
Other Benefits: As Company Policy
Jobs Source: online
Micro Fibre Group
Address : Ramarbagh, Kutubpur, Fatullah, Narayanganj – 1420
Web : www.mfgbd.net