ASA Job Circular 2019 has been published in online job portal and to found in this website. Good news is that, in recent times the ASA published new job circular for hiring to new job holder. If you are interested ASA jobs 2019, here to see and check the job full requirements such as job position, educational qualification, applying procedure, job circular image, application procedure and more.
We know that, every job, maintains some submission procedure, same this job, here we below our already mentioning major information with job circular image, just check out, hope you must easily understand all of the requirements. So, let check and get ready for ASA Job Circular 2019. Apply Now!!
Post Title: MIS Officer
Published on: 13 March, 2019
Application Deadline: 25 March, 2019
- Analyze financial information and prepare multifarious financial and management reports.
- Prepare monthly and periodic financial statements, regulatory reports, network reports and other reports.
- Ledger reconciliations and ensure the accuracy of data.
- Participate in budgeting and forecasting activities.
- Any other tasks as assigned by supervisor.
- Master’s with honors in Accounting/Finance/AIS/MIS from any recognized university. Having 3rd division/class or CGPA/GPA below 2.75 in any academic degree will not be considered for the position.
- At least 4 year(s)
- Age at most 35 years
- Age Maximum 35 yrs. (as per birth date of NID card), but will relax for more experienced candidates.
- The applicant must be a non-smoker.
- Smart and well-conversant with professionalism.
- Good written and verbal communication skill in English & Bengali.
- Must have Minimum 4 years’ experience in Accounts & MIS related works.
- Must have proficiency and hands-on experience in MS Word, MS Excel (especially in usage of advanced multifarious formulas, data analysis and data consolidation), MS Power Point and MS Access.
- Must have experience on performing financial analysis and preparing multifarious financial and management reports.
- Must have good hand in descriptive and analytical report writing, both in Bangla and English.
- Preferred who have partly completed Professional Certification
- Tk. 40000 (Monthly)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- 40,000/- (per month) during probation period, but negotiable for more experienced candidates. After successful completion of the probationary period, the officer will be accommodated in the regular Pay Scale of ASA. The benefit like Contributory Provident Fund, Gratuity, Yearly Increment, Festival Allowance and Employee’s Group Benefit Fund will be attributed.
Jobs Source: online
Address : ASA Tower, 23/3, Bir Uttam A.N.M. Nuruzzaman Sarak, Shyamoli, Mohammadpur, Dhaka-1207
Web : www.asa.org.bd
Interested candidates may apply at www.bdjobs.com along with a full CV (with mobile no. & e-mail address) within 25/03/2019. Original copies of certificates, testimonials and other documents must be produced at the time of interview. The selected candidates will be required to deposit TK. 10,000/- (Ten Thousand) at the time of joining and he/she will get it back with interest while leaving the job according to the rules of the organization.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview.
Application dead line: 25 March, 2019