Good Neighbors Bangladesh Job Circular 2018 has been published in online job portal and to found in this website. Good news is that, in recent times the Good Neighbors Bangladeshe published new job circular for hiring to new job holder. If you are interested Good Neighbors Bangladesh jobs 2018, here to see and check the job full requirements such as job position, educational qualification, applying procedure, job circular image, application procedure and more.
We know that, every job, maintains some submission procedure, same this job, here we below our already mentioning major information with job circular image, just check out, hope you must easily understand all of the requirements. So, let check and get ready for Good Neighbors Bangladeshe Job Circular 2018. Apply Now!!
Post Title: GBV Program Manager
Published on:16 Oct, 2018
Application Deadline: 24 Oct, 2018
- Lead GBV program and staffs to the Rohingya crisis in Cox’s Bazar.
- Work with teams and communities to develop appropriate prevention and awareness-raising/behavior change strategies
- Train GBV staff to become leaders of GBV prevention and response. Depending on skill sets and required roles, trainings may include: gender, guiding principles of addressing GBV, GBV case management, referral pathway development, facilitation skills, mobilization, etc.
- Contribute to information-sharing and data management systems
- Compile monthly and quarterly reports, on time and with accurate data
- Coordinate with local and international NGOs, UN agencies and other stakeholders to ensure holistic support for survivors, including participation in strengthening GBV SOPs and referral pathways
- Ensure maximum visibility of the agency amongst the N/INGO’s and community
- Contribute to the positive image and overall credibility of the organization, notably through the application of the organization’s Code of Conduct
- Assist in the selection, training and support of qualified program staff
- Provide technical support on the design of services and activities for women/adolescent girls and support its program staffs and organization.
- Provide technical support to ensure program quality, regular monitoring of case management, outreach and PSS services under the program.
- Regularly attend GBV sub-sector and site management meeting.
- Concern about filed challenges and keep relation with relevant stockholders to ensure activities smooth implementation.
- Master’s Degree on sociology/social welfare from any govt. recognized university and having 2 years’ experience in relevant field.
Job Nature: Full-time
- Cox’s Bazar
Salary Range: BDT. 100,000-105,000/=
Other Benefits: As company Policy
Jobs Source: online
Unwanted telephone calls/contacts (before or after recruitment test) will result in disqualification.
Good Neighbors Bangladesh
Swadesh Properties Ltd.
Shornali Abashon Project
Plot no: 05, Road no: 02, Block: A
Barua, Khilkhet, Dhaka-1229.
IP phone: +88-09613858585
If you feel you are the right match for the above-mentioned position, please follow the application instructions accordingly:
- Please download the prescribed format from the GNB homepage and email your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Should have to submit application with prescribed format.
- Please mention the position name in the email subject line.
Download prescribed CV format http://gnbangla.org/
Only short-listed candidates will be called for assessment.
Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply.