Rupayan Group Job Circular 2018 has been published in online job portal and to found in this website. Good news is that, in recent times the Rupayan Group published new job circular for hiring to new job holder. If you are interested Rupayan Group jobs 2018, here to see and check the job full requirements such as job position, educational qualification, applying procedure, job circular image, application procedure and more.
We know that, every job, maintains some submission procedure, same this job, here we below our already mentioning major information with job circular image, just check out, hope you must easily understand all of the requirements. So, let check and get ready for Rupayan Group Job Circular 2018. Apply Now!!
Post Title: Sr. Executive – Management Audit
Published on:14 Oct, 2018
Application Deadline: 28 Oct, 2018
- To be responsible for day to day operations of Management Audit Department.
- Prepare the auditing plans according to the identified risks and risk-contingents to resolve.
- Review all financial records, reports, systems and control process of the Group.
- Review the existing operational flows and business activities to ensure their efficiency and effectiveness.
- Prepare comprehensive Audit findings report and formulate recommendations for management’s implementation.
- Contribute to the development of Management Audit system.
- Contribute to the design and development of Management Audit tools and processes.
- Conduct periodic Management Audit of field offices outside Dhaka and make recommendations.
- Carry out any other task as assigned time to time.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Cost & Management Accounting, Master of Commerce (MCom) in Accounting
- 3 to 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Accounts, Internal Audit
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Audit Firms /Tax Consultant, Developer, Multinational Companies, Real Estate
- Age 26 to 32 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Skill on Bangladesh Auditing standard, Auditing procedure and audit report writing.
- Comprehensive knowledge of modern financial management, VAT, Tax and internal control system and others.
- Should have competency on computer based accounting system.
- Proficiency in Auditing software and MS Office (especially MS Excel & MS Word).
- Willingness to work beyond general business hours under extreme pressure.
- Possesses good communication and interpersonal skill to deal with Management.
- Able to cope with constant changes.
Salary Range: Negotiable
Other Benefits: As company Policy
Jobs Source: online
Address : Rupayan Centre, (Level 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 9, 13, 14, 17, 18, & 21), 72 Mohkhali C/A, Dhaka-1212.
Web : www.rupayangroup.com