Keya Group Job Circular 2018 has been published in online job portal and to found in this website. Good news is that, in recent times the Keya Group published new job circular for hiring to new job holder. If you are interested Keya Group jobs 2018, here to see and check the job full requirements such as job position, educational qualification, applying procedure, job circular image, application procedure and more.
We know that, every job, maintains some submission procedure, same this job, here we below our already mentioning major information with job circular image, just check out, hope you must easily understand all of the requirements. So, let check and get ready for Keya Group Job Circular 2018. Apply Now!!
Post Title: See the circular
Published on: 13 Oct, 2018
Application Deadline: 10 Nov, 2018
- Maintain accurate costing within the ERP system.
- Conduct monthly cost account reconciliations.
- Monitor the costing of each product and communicate with the corporate for further improvement.
- Closely monitor the accessories requirement and consumption.
- Closely monitor the factory’s operational efficiency like capacity utilization, rejection, and communicate it to the top management with regular basis.
- Gather the correct operational data to prepare the monthly operational data (MOD) report accurately.
- Maintain close relation with the operational people.
- Monitor the utility and other related cost of the complex.
- Closely monitor the status of inventories of the complex.
- Closely monitor the raw material consumption of each product and compare it to the Budget to control the raw material cost.
- Communicate monthly costing impacts and results for month end closing – develop reporting to present margin and inventory drivers
- Support in decision making to improve margins/risk mitigation
- Set up new raw material, packaging, WIP; create and maintain periodic cost rolls/updates
- Prepare actual vs. plan (budget) analysis. Prepare various financial analysis related to manufacturing costs, inventory, and expense information for various customers as needed for management decision making support
- Analyze changes in product design, raw materials, manufacturing methods, or services provided, to determine effects on costs. Analyzes actual production costs and prepares periodic reports comparing standard costs to actual production costs
- Analyze costs associated with “make” vs “buy”
- To find out specific product cost and overall cost control in a manufacturing organization.
- Prepare estimates of new and proposed product or service costs
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Accounting
- CMA-1600 to 1800 number passes from ICMA
- At least 8 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age 30 to 40 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Must have 08 years of practical experience of working with Cost Management
- (50000-70000) BDT
Compensation & Other Benefits
- As per company policy
Jobs Source: online
Address : Dhaka Office: Navana Tower (14th Floor), Gulshan 1, Dhaka-1212, Factory: Jarun, Konabari, Gazipur.