BRAC Enterprises Job Circular 2018 has been published in online job portal and to found in this website. Good news is that, in recent times the BRAC Enterprises published new job circular for hiring to new job holder. If you are interested BRAC Enterprises jobs 2018, here to see and check the job full requirements such as job position, educational qualification, applying procedure, job circular image, application procedure and more.
We know that, every job, maintains some submission procedure, same this job, here we below our already mentioning major information with job circular image, just check out, hope you must easily understand all of the requirements. So, let check and get ready for BRAC Enterprises Job Circular 2018. Apply Now!!
Post Title:Officer, Accounts (Milk Collection), BRAC Dairy and Food Project
Published on: 13 Oct, 2018
Application Deadline:Oct 20, 2018
- nspect all accounts related register like cash book, ledger, stock & other registers at chilling centers and will take appropriate steps to solve any problem if required
- Ensure a thorough checking whether weekly milk bill payment followed BDFP policy & procedure or not? If any problem, take appropriate action to resolve the problem immediately
- Check employees leave register status, salary register, traveling bill & various provisions according to HRPP and take action to solve related problems
- Inspect all bill vouchers, assist auditor during audit & local management prior to and after audit for preparing reliable answer against reply of internal audit compliances
- To check whether responsible employee’s follows rules & regulations for provision of farmer bonus, fixed assets management, depreciation charge calculation and preparation of fixed assets schedule etc.
- Ensure participation in monthly chilling accounts preparation, checking and submit to HO
- Ensure active participation as a committee member in local purchase, construction, machinery repairing, disposal of damaged materials etc.
- Liaisons with government offices as required and take appropriate steps timely to collect & renew various certificates & licenses necessary for chilling center operation (Trade license, environmental license, Premises license, Health certificate, fire license, industrial certificate etc.)
- Any other job assigned by management.
- The candidate should have Masters in Accounting with minimum 2nd class/ division or CGPA 2.50 or equivalent result in all academic examinations
- 3 to 4 year(s)
- Age at most 35 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Experience in FMCG/Food & Beverage will be given preference
- Must have Sound knowledge on accounting principles, Financial Management, Accounts Operations
- Motivational and people management skills
- Must have the ability to work Problem solving, Data Analysis, Financial Accountability, Software operation etc.
- Must have the ability to work under pressure
- Must have motivational and people management skills
- Should have excellent computer operation specially excel and mail correspondence Skill
Anywhere in Bangladesh
Salary Range: Negotiable
Other Benefits: As company Policy
Jobs Source: online
Address : BRAC Centre, 75 Mohakhali, Dhaka 1212
Web : enterprises.brac.net
If you feel that you are the right match for the above mentioned position, please send your detailed resume and a cover letter justifying your qualification for the applied position to BRAC Human Resource and Learning Division, BRAC Centre (5th floor), 75 Mohakhali, Dhaka-1212 on or before 20 October, 2018. Please mention the name of the position and EN – 1101018 on top of the cover letter and the envelope. Internal candidates are requested to apply through proper channel.
In case of Ex-BRAC staff, PIN should be mentioned in CV. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.