R A K Ceramics (Bangladesh) Limited Job Circular 2019 has been published in online job portal and to found in this website. Good news is that, in recent times the R A K Ceramics (Bangladesh) Limited published new job circular for hiring to new job holder. If you are interested R A K Ceramics (Bangladesh) Limited jobs 2019, here to see and check the job full requirements such as job position, educational qualification, applying procedure, job circular image, application procedure and more.
We know that, every job, maintains some submission procedure, same this job, here we below our already mentioning major information with job circular image, just check out, hope you must easily understand all of the requirements. So, let check and get ready for R A K Ceramics (Bangladesh) Limited Job Circular 2019. Apply Now!!
Manager – Supply Chain Management (Local)
Published on: 25 Oct, 2019
Application Deadline: Oct 31, 2019
- Source potential suppliers on regular basis, Evaluating Suppliers’ qualification & proposals through comparative study and preparation of Purchase Orders.
- Supervising, purchasing, planning, and receiving all activities related to purchasing and distributing commodity items.
- Coordinates and manages the commodity pipelines to ensure that there are no interruptions in stock.
- To prepare comparative suppliers price quotation statement minimum three for final purchase
- To justify competitive price, quality, service, credit duration, prompt supply etc. for any purchase.
- To liaison with accounts and production department for ensuring purchase
- Follow up all procurement related works from scrutinizing purchase requisition, verify specifications, collecting commercial proposals, negotiation, and evaluation of offers or quotation through CS, till the issuance of Purchase Order.
- Achieving minimum time for delivery, cost optimization, and reforming complex processes.
- Developing strategy of SCM
- Tracking department wise material usage
- Facilitate selection of appropriate vendors for vendor enlistment and approve by management and update time to time.
- Verifying stock of materials in store for overall coordination.
- Contact vendors in respect to inquire about existing and new product information, solicit bids, and develop requests for quotations.
- Establish, negotiate and develop contract terms and conditions and maintain relationship with suppliers.
- Maintain procurement records, including electronic records and other systems ensuring accuracy and availability of data.
- Developing team members and supervise the team to ensure that in absence of him the juniors can handle any situation related to commercial activities.
- Should have leadership quality to run a team and maintain team work to achieve goal.
- Resolve vendor or contractor grievances, and claims against suppliers.
- Monitoring goods movements to avoid supplier delays, follow up of goods receiving, ensuring and confirming required quality and quantity of goods receipt by store
- Establish and rationalize key supplier agreements, identify new opportunities, seek ways to improve efficiency and ensure purchasing compliance.
- Identify, control and develop purchasing processes and practices as well as to ensure the best value for expenditure on goods and services.
- MBA in Supply Chain Management/ Marketing from Reputed University.
- PGDSCM or any Professional Degree in Supply Chain Management will be added advantage.
At least 10 year(s)
- Age at least 35 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- High proficiency in English (Both written & spoken)
- Computer proficiency over MS Word, MS Excel, Power Point etc.
- Ability to work independently.
- Able to work extended hours on occasions when required.
- Should be elegant, energetic & have pleasant personality.
- Dynamic, self-motivated and excellent in inter personal skill
- Experience of serving at similar position in ceramic company and related field will be an additional advantage.
Age: At least 35 year(s)
- Mobile bill, Performance bonus, Profit share
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Gratuity, Provident Fund, Festival Bonus, Group Insurance, and other are admissible as per company policy
R A K Ceramics (Bangladesh) Limited
R A K Tower (7th, 8th, & 9th Floor), Plot # 1/A, Jashim Uddin Avenue,Sector# 3, Uttara Model Town, Dhaka-1230
The core business is to manufacture and sell of tiles and sanitary wares.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested candidates are requested to apply addressing to VP-SCM & Admin
RAK CERAMICS (BANGLADESH) LIMITED.
RAK Tower, 7th – 9th floor, Plot # 1/A, Jashimuddin Avenue, Sector # 3,
Uttara Model Town, Dhaka-1230. E-mail: email@example.com