Berger Paints Bangladesh Limited Job Circular 2018 has been published in daily online job portal and to get from the best jobs circular website in http://somajseba.com . Anyway, good news is, recently the organization looking various positions job holder for their department empty vacancy.
However, for the user help we have already given necessary information such as job circular image, published date, application deadline etc by given Somaj Seba. Check now the Berger Paints Bangladesh Limited Job Circular 2018 and if you think you are right person for this job after that to submit your application by maintain their requirements.
Post Title: In charge – Home Decor
|Division/Department||:||Sales & Marketing|
|Unit||:||Décor and Job Coating Services|
■ Published Date: 12 Mar, 2018
Application Online Start:
■ Application Deadline: March 25, 2018
- Assist Color Consultants in arriving at overall costing of the jobs and get it approved from senior management on a routine basis.
- Select, train, develop, and maintain a pool of applicators to ensure smooth finishing of all paint related activities under job coating services.
- Implement annual site visit call coverage plan for all the color consultants through site inspection, making phone call to customer, review on progress update, ensuring critical resources, and plan ahead to avoid any work complexities and unnecessary delay of the job completion.
- Demonstrate on the job training to handle customer queries and complaints before, during, and after completion of the job and in a way develop proficiency of the Color Consultants.
- Take a lead role in organizing product demonstration/briefing session to the key painters, internal stakeholders for promoting existing and newly launched brands of the company.
- Provide technical support to Project, Prolinks and sales division for seminar & workshop of Architects, Interior Designers, and Engineers & Developers.
- Build relationship with Interior designers, freelance designers, and community from Fine arts, Non-resident Bangladeshi or icons of the community by participating different seminars, demonstration, exhibitions, and imparting training to ensure Berger brand is being specified in the newly built surfaces.
- Provide MIS to the Line Management showing progress on business and overall process linked with company and unit performance indicators.
Education Qualification: Bachelor in Architecture/ BBA/ MBA.
- Minimum 2 years in interior designing/ as Color Consultant
- Adhering to principles and values
- Persuading & Influencing
- Presentation & Communicating Information
- Learning & Researching
- Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations
- Following Instructions & Procedure
- Coping with Pressures & Setbacks
Salary Range: Negotiable
Other Benefits: As per company Policy
Job Source: online
Berger Paints Bangladesh Limited